Hey everyone! Hope you’re doing great! I am back with a beauty post.
If you’ve used Maybelline products before, you know that they’re on top of their game. This blusher is great and very cheap.
2. Electro Baby Lips – Strike A Rose by Maybelline – Ksh 365
Another product worth every penny by Maybelline, it’s highly moisturizing and its effect lasts for 8 hours.
3. L.A. Colors Eyeliner, Brow Pencil And Sharpener – Ksh 500
Another brand which I’m loving is “L.A. Colors” I’m always down for affordable, good quality makeup.
4. Pauline Cosmetics Berry Combo Eyeshadow Palette – Ksh 450
This eyeshadow is perfect for adding some life to your eyes.
5. L.A. Colors Matte Lipstick – Mocha – Ksh 300
I’m usually extra cautious when buying lipstick, I ensure that it has no harmful ingredients. I’m so impressed by this one, because you use it and think it should be sold at a higher price.
6. Pauline Cosmetics Mascara – Ksh 450
I love the volume this mascara adds to eyelashes, you can get a mascara for less of course, but it wouldn’t hurt to promote our very own Kenyan brand!
7. Ovonni 5 piece makeup tool brush set – Ksh 270
I was never into using make-up brushes, but after watching one-to-many YouTube videos by beauty vloggers, I’m convinced they’re staples for wearing makeup beautifully.
8. L.A. Colors Liquid Foundation – Ksh 465
I like foundations which provide light coverage, this particular one provides just that, plus this bottle can last you ages.
9. L.A. Colors Deluxe False Eyelashes – Ksh 455
If you’ve used false eyelashes before and therefore experienced the transformation brought about by them, you must be hooked as I am.
This gloss is designer! High in quality and super convenient to carry around.Do you know of or use any amazing makeup products which don’t necessarily cost an arm and a leg? Lol!